Join a Leader in Geriatric Home Health and Become a Senior Advocate ~
It's all about helping people achieve more!
Caretenders VNA is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Physical Therapy Assistant, you will:
- Provide a wide range of physical therapy services to patients in the home care setting.
- Focus primarily on patient quality care, monitoring of patient status and compliance, teaching of patients and caregivers, and discharge planning.
- Deliver care based on Standards of Practice for the particular state and must be in compliance with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Must be a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) in the state of Ohio.
- Previous experience in the home care setting is desired.
- A minimum of one year experience in physical therapy is required.
- Possess the ability to transfer, maneuver and lift incapacitated clients in the home setting.
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!